I finally finished the watercolor I started a few weeks ago. I have never worked with tube watercolors before- just the little tray that we used in school. I started with very fluid colors then went back and added details with thicker paint. I’m pretty happy with the results:
This next one I just did last Thursday. A friend used her Cricut machine to cut out “imagine” for me. I adhered them to the canvas with a little tacky glue. I was working with acrylics – phalo green, ultramarine blue and crimson. I liked the background but was not liking the rest of the painting so I tried to wash some of the paint off…and got this really great distressed look! I added a little color back on with a fan brush and this is the result!
Then I made a second one for my sister-in-law but didn’t think to take a pic with my good camera- only had one on my phone so I appologize for the quality but wanted to show it off anyway 🙂